Centro 7 requires a license file to perform conversions to ACT3D and CAD2CAD.
If you have purchased a previous version of Centro7 or are using a trial version, follow the steps below to obtain the required file.
Steps to license your Centro installation
- Acquire your computer ID from the server that will contain the Pipeline Host Service.
- Send the computer ID to your Actify representative.
- Install the license file on your server.
Obtaining Your Computer ID
- Save the SpinFire.ComputerID.exe to a location on the server.
- Open a command prompt.
- Navigate to the location where the .exe is saved.
- Type SpinFire.ComputerID.exe.
- Press Enter.
Installing the License File
Once you receive the license file from your Actify representative:
- On the server locate the folder, C:\ProgramData\Actify\SpinFire11\
- Move the license.al file to this location.
WARNING: Do not apply a floating license to Centro. This is not supported and will cause unwanted results.