Open a PowerShell window as an administrator, and enter the following command.
2. Select the language of the installation. Click OK.
3. Click Next.
4. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
4. Select the type of site and click Next.
(Application Under Existing Site is the recommended configuration esp. for Distributed Deployments)
5a. For applications under exist site,
- select the parent site,
- application name,
- and the source directory.
Use the default or specify credentials for the Centro 7 directory.
Go to Step 6.
5b. For Stand-Alone IIS sites, indicate the site name, port and installation location. Click Next.
#. Set the Location name for this Centro instance and the Location URI (how your user base will access the Centro instance. Note: Direct IP addresses should not be used).
6. Enter email server information or choose to skip. Click Next.
7. Enter the IP address of the system containing the ArangoDB.
8. Select the location where uploaded catalog resource files will be stored and click Next.
9. Click Install.
10. Allow for the application to install
11. Click Finish.
12. If in step 4, you chose Application Under Existing Site, right mouse click the Centro folder in the IIS Manager and select Convert to Application.
Make sure you change the application pool to the CentroPool.
In the Advanced Settings..., make sure the Enabled Protocols include net.pipe.
13. Go to the login page. Verify the site is accessible.
This step is necessary especially for distributed deployments to attach the Location properly to the System Pipeline.