SpinFire Ultimate 11.7.2 contains some importer updates and a handful of bug fixes.
- If your organization uses a floating license server, they must update it to the latest Floating License Manager in order to be able to use SpinFire 11.7.2. If your organization has already upgraded for 11.7.0 there is nothing to do.
Follow the instructions here to upgrade the existing Floating License Manager.
- Important Future Notifications
- Support for Windows 7 SP1 has ended.
- The DirectX 9 graphic driver will be removed in the next major version, 11.8.0.
- The 32-bit version of SpinFire Ultimate ends as of SpinFire Ultimate 11.9.0 planned in 2020.
Click here for more details.
Importer Versions Supported NX NX to NX 1872 Series (2D), V11.0 to NX 1872 Series (3D) Solid Edge ST1 to 2020 (2D), V19 - 20, ST - ST10, 2020 (3D) SolidWorks 2004 to 2020 (2D), From 97 up to 2020 (3D)
Improve performance of loading surfaces when Load Surfaces on Demand is enabled.
- 2D Models
CATDrawing has annotation incorrectly colored.
VRML conversion creates an ACIS file instead
Shortcut toolbar becomes undocked after changing theme
NullReferenceException occurs after switching between viewer instances when the Shortcut Toolbar is enabled
Upgrading from 11.6.4 to 11.7.2
To upgrade SpinFire Ultimate from 11.6.4 to 11.7.2
- Launch and run the SpinFire.x64.msi (or the SpinFire.x64.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Select Check for Updates from the Help menu if you have an Internet connection and are upgrading form 11.1 or greater.
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|OS Language Supported|
Intel i3 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i5 4 Cores 3.9 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Cores 4 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||8 GB DDR3||16 GB DDR3||32 GB DDR3|
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 2GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 4GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 6GB VRAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 (Note - Already included in Windows 10)