Centro Pipeline Manager Service Install
Open a PowerShell window as an administrator, and enter the following command.
2. Select the language to view the installation and click OK.
3. Click Next.
4. Read the License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and click Next.
5. Select a location and click Next.
6. Enter the IP address of the ArangoDB server.
Enter the database user name and password that the application uses to connect to the database.
It is recommend using a created database user other than the root user.
If you need to change the credentials for the Centro Web App to access the database, see Setting Credentials for Centro.
7. Click Install.
8. Allow the files to be installed.
9. Click Finish.