Open a PowerShell window as an administrator, and enter the following command.
2. Select the language of the installation. Click OK
3. Click Next.
4. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
5. Select the type of site and click Next.
(Application Under Existing Site is the recommended configuration esp. for Distributed Deployments)
6a. For applications under exist site,
select the parent site,
and the source directory.
*If you change the Application Name, then the address of the WebApp_JobEventHandler endpoint in the WCF client configuration of Pipeline Manager must be changed as well.
In "C:\Program Files\Actify\Centro\PipelineManagerService\Configuration\WCF" edit,
If I install Centro with the name "Centro-install", then I need to change the endpoint address to "net.pipe://localhost/Centro-install/JobEventHandler_svc/JobEventHandler.svc" in Pipeline Manager.
<endpoint address="net.pipe://localhost/Centro-install/JobEventHandler_svc/JobEventHandler.svc" binding="netNamedPipeBinding" bindingConfiguration="named_pipe_binding" contract="KitKat.ServiceContracts.ManagerContracts.IJobEventHandler" name="WebApp_JobEventHandler" />
6b. For Stand-Alone IIS sites, indicate the site name, port and installation location. Click Next.
7. Set the Location name for this Centro instance and the Location URI (how your user base will access the Centro instance. Note: Direct IP addresses should not be used).
For applications under exist site, use the default or specify credentials for the Centro 7 directory.
8. Enter email server information or choose to skip. Click Next.
9. Enter the IP address of the system containing the ArangoDB.
Enter the database user name and password that the application uses to connect to the database.
It is recommend using a created database user other than the root user.
10. Select the location where uploaded catalog resource files will be stored and click Next.
11. Click Install.
12. Allow for the application to install
13. Click Finish.
14. Go to the login page. Verify the site is accessible.
This step is necessary especially for distributed deployments to attach the Location properly to the System Pipeline.
If this step is skipped the Pipeline Manager Service WILL NOT START as this sets the parameters in the ArangoDB "Locations" Collection.