Add comments when checking in files to provide context to other users on what has changed or why items have changed.
To make comments mandatory on check-in, see Require Check-In Comments.
To add comments
- Check in a new version of a file.
- After selecting the file, add comments in the Comments field.
To view individual comments,
- Click on the history button to bring up the list of versions.
Versions that have a comment is indicated with a speech bubble icon.
- Select the version to view.
Comments are listed along with tags near the bottom of the dialog window.
To view comments on one page,
- Click on the Centro Control menu.
- Select Show comments.
- Comments are bordered and listed in chronological order with the most recent at the top. Scroll to see older comments if necessary.