To activate, you will need either the seat ID or the license file (*.al) you received from Actify—or an authorized reseller—at the time of purchase. If your computer does not have access to the Internet, you must use the license file to activate SpinFire Ultimate.
You may request a license file by submitting a support ticket fand including your seat ID and computer ID.
If you do not have any access to the Internet, you can print the Activation page, include the required information, and fax it to Actify, Inc. at (415) 227-3802. (See Registration.)
- Find the seat ID that was e-mailed to you when you purchased SpinFire Ultimate.
- Click the Options tab, or select Options from the Navigation menu.
- Click Activation. (This page also contains information about your SpinFire Ultimate license. This information may be needed when receiving technical support.)
- Enter your seat ID and click Activate Online.
- Click the Options tab, or select Options from the Navigation menu
- Click Activation.
- Click Read License File...
- Browse to the license file (.al) you received from Actify—or an authorized reseller—and click Open.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a seat ID? It is the license code that enables you to activate and run your Actify products. An example of a seat ID is 06-123-2345678. You can retrieve the ID by consulting your order e-mail or documents, or by launching SpinFire Ultimate and navigating to Options > Activation.
- What is a computer ID? It is a code that is generated when SpinFire Ultimate is installed and it is specific to your computer. An example is ACTY614853. You can access the ID by launching SpinFire Ultimate and navigating to Options > Activation.
- What if I do not have a seat ID? If you are operating within the limited-time trial period, no action is required.