SpinFire Ultimate 11.6.2 update updates four of the 3D importers.
- 3D Importers updated to support the following format versions:
- ACIS 2017.1 (R27)
- CATIA V5 R2017 (R27)
- Inventor 2018
- Parasolid 30.0
- 2D Models
- Exporting to DXF is missing some lines
- The grid appears on top of the drawings.
- 3D Models
- Inventor part file does not open
- JT file does not open
- SolidWorks assembly file does not open
- Markup text is not visible while moving it
Upgrading from 11.6.1 to 11.6.2
To upgrade SpinFire Ultimate from 11.6.1 to 11.6.2
- Launch and run the SpinFire.x64.msi (or the SpinFire.x64.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Select Check for Updates from the Help menu if you have an Internet connection and are upgrading form 11.1 or greater.
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|OS Language Supported|
Intel i3 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i5 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Core 4 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||4 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
DirectX 11 capable
DirectX 11/12 capable
DirectX 12 capable
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 (Note - Already included in Windows 10)