SpinFire Ultimate 11.8.3 updates importers and contains a few bug fixes.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
We recommend upgrading to Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8.
Floating License Server Update
If your organization uses a floating license server, it is highly recommended upgrading to the new Floating License Server 11.8.0. This will be necessary for SpinFire Ultimate 11.9.0.
SpinFire Ultimate 32-bit Support
Reminder - Support for the 32-bit version of SpinFire Ultimate will cease starting with the next major version, SpinFire Ultimate 11.9.0,
Assembly Tree Dragging and Dropping and Part Copy
Note: Due to issues with the assembly tree dragging and dropping to move parts and sub assemblies, and copying parts, the feature will be disabled for 11.7.0 and future releases until resolved.
Catia v5 R10 to V5-6R2021 (R31) (2D),
Up to V5-6R2021 (R31) (3D)
Inventor Up to 2022 (3D) JT 10.5 Parasolid Up to 33.1 Pro/Engineer & Creo Parametric
2000i to Creo 8.0 (2D),
Pro/Engineer 19.0 to Creo 8.0 (3D)
Rhino 4-7 Siemens PLM Software's NX NX to NX 1973 Series (2D),
V11.0 to NX 1980 Series (3D)
The default setting for the Save as Binary export option was changed to enabled for exporting/converting files to the FBX format due to an issue when the setting is disabled.
- Unable to select points for markups.
- SDK doesn't create Thumbnails when saving an ACT3D file.
- SDK crashes when encountering a missing part when loading a file as shattered.
- SDK creates shattered assemblies with duplicate models.
Upgrading from 11.7.x to 11.8.x
To upgrade SpinFire Ultimate from 11.7.x to 11.8.x
- Launch and run the SpinFire.x64.msi (or the SpinFire.x64.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Select Check for Updates from the Help menu if you have an Internet connection and are upgrading form 11.1 or greater.
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|OS Language Supported|
Intel i3 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i5 4 Cores 3.9 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Cores 4 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||8 GB DDR3||16 GB DDR3||32 GB DDR3|
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 2GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 4GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 6GB VRAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
Actify recommends using Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 for your best SpinFire Ultimate experience.