Navigating through SpinFire Ultimate online Help is easy; however, you may find the following text useful.
The adjacent screenshot displays a sample Help page and the navigational tools that are always available.
This optional display contains links that you can use to navigate from one section to another.
Similar to an assembly tree, click > to view subsection headings.
Should you wish to increase the content display area, you can hide the sidebar by clicking this control. You can also use the [ key as a toggle switch.
In addition, you can mouseover the right edge of the sidebar until the sizing icon is appears; then drag your mouse right or left to increase or decrease the width of the area.
When the sidebar is collapsed, you can click the "tree" icon located at the top of the area to access a flyout menu containing the navigational links.
Similar to search functions in other applications, enter the word or phrase you wish to find, then press Enter.
A list of links to various pages appears. If you have multiple Actify products, results from those Help pages are also displayed. To restrict the search to a particular product, click the SPACE dropdown box and begin typing the name of the product, then select from the options provided.
To report a failure to Actify Support:
- Gather your information:
- Have a clear, concise description of the issue.
- Document the steps to recreate the issue or steps taken leading up to the issue.
- Include any debugging files such as those listed on this How to Raise a Support Ticket
- Include screenshots or video with the issue report.
- When appropriate/possible, include relevant sample files (native CAD files, .3D, .ACT3D).
- Log on to the Actify Support site.
- Click Create Support Ticket.
- Fill out the form, including the items listed in Step 1.
- Click Send Email.