The Axis-Aligned Bounding Box calculation finds the dimensions of the smallest box that could surround an object where the bounding box is aligned with the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Right-click an object in the assembly tree to open the assembly context menu (or use CTRL+click or SHIFT+click to select multiple objects, then right-click). You can also select a part or parts in the viewport: Right-click a single part; CTRL+right-click multiple parts.
- Select Calculate to open the Calculate flyout menu.
- Click Axis-Aligned Bounding Box.
- In addition to the markup, the Axis-Aligned Bounding Box information box will display the dimensions and volume of the box and give you the opportunity to link the information to a file.
- Optional: Click Copy to copy the data to the Windows clipboard.
- Optional: Enter a hyperlink to a file or to a document and user view within the current file.
- Click Close to end the command.