Centro offers permission controls on areas of the application, sub-areas, area actions, projects and now on each individual resource in Catalog parts.
To configure resource permissions
- Find your resource to set permissions.
- Click the associated hamburger menu and select Manage Permissions.
- The Resource Access Control page appears allowing
- Read Access - users and groups allowed to view the resource
- Write Access - users and groups allowed to make changes to the resource
- Modify Permissions - users and groups allowed to set permissions on the resource
- For each area, begin typing in the user or role field. Centro provides auto-matching to make it easier to find and select persons/groups.
- Click Save.
- Click Back to return to the Catalog part page.