If you're unable to rotate any of your 3D Models then there is a setting that you can adjust to resolve this problem.
- Open SpinFire Ultimate
- Go to Settings > Options > 3D Viewer and under the "Rendering" heading there will be Graphic Drivers, change DirectX11 to OpenGL2 and then click Apply settings bottom right of your screen and reopen your models. You should now be able to rotate your model.
Reporting an issue to Actify Support
To report a failure to Actify Support:
- Gather your information:
- Have a clear, concise description of the issue.
- Document the steps to recreate the issue or steps taken leading up to the issue.
- Include any debugging files such as those listed on this How to Raise a Support Ticket
- Include screenshots or video with the issue report.
- When appropriate/possible, include relevant sample files (native CAD files, .3D, .ACT3D).
- Log on to the Actify Support site.
- Click Create Support Ticket.
- Fill out the form, including the items listed in Step 1.
- Click Send Email.