SpinFire Ultimate 11.6.1 update some 2D importers and fixes a few bugs.
Note: If your current SpinFire 11.6.0 application is not affected by the listed bugs, there is no need to upgrade to SpinFire Ultimate 11.6.1.
- 2D Importer update
- 2D Models
- CATIA V4 2D model is missing its text
- NX 2D files are missing geometric data
- Missing characters in SolidWorks drawing
- The word Default is misspelled in ProE Session Color tooltip
Upgrading from 11.6.0 to 11.6.1
To upgrade SpinFire Ultimate from 11.6.0 to 11.6.1
- Launch and run the SpinFire.x64.msi (or the SpinFire.x64.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Select Check for Updates from the Help menu if you have an Internet connection and are upgrading form 11.1 or greater.
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|OS Language Supported|
Intel i3 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i5 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Core 4 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||4 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
DirectX 11 capable
DirectX 11/12 capable
DirectX 12 capable
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 (Note - Already included in Windows 10)