Feature trees represent all the steps used in a CAD design system to create the part. They can be imported from native CAD files into the assembly tree of SpinFire Ultimate.
The file formats supported are
- Catia v5
To Import Feature Trees
- Go to the Options > Importers page.
- Open the specific importer options or open All Options.
- In the General section, select Feature Trees.
- Click OK.
- Open your native CAD file.
- Expand the assembly tree to view the Feature Tree data.
Viewing Feature Tree Properties
View the properties of a Feature Tree item by RMB on the item and selecting Properties.