If you have purchased an additional importer or an extra floating license then you will need to update the information on your server by updating the sfpflv2.dat which you should recieve from Actify.
- First Stop the Actify Floating License Manager Service in LMTools.exe, under Start/Stop/Reread tab
- Then Save the new sfpflv2.dat to C:\Program Files\Actify\Floating License Manager
- Run lmtools.exe (same folder above)
- Perform a Stop, Start and Re-read.
- Navigate to the Service Status tab.
- Select Perform Status Enquiry.
- At the bottom of the listing, you should see text similar to the following:
Users of 3DView35-Core: (Total of 2 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)
Users of SpinFire11: (Total of 2 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use)
If a floating license server already exists for SpinFire 10.x,
- Uninstall 9.2 FlexLM and install the new license server (see New License Server Installation on this page).
- Replace the sfpflv2.dat file with the new one, and perform a Stop, Start, ReRead.
If, on startup, SpinFire Ultimate 11.0 does not locate the new license file in the spinfire11 folder, it will search for an existing SpinFire 10.x license file, working backward to version 10.0. If found, the license file is then copied to the spinfire11 folder.
Should this occur, reactivation may be required to update the license file expiration date.