Centro 7.1 is the latest in product visualization software from Actify, Inc. Centro 7.1 is a 64-bit server application that is fully browser based, with a scalable architecture utilizing a graph database and greater flexibility with action sequences.
Centro 7.1.1 requires a license file to operate CAD conversions to ACT3D and CAD formats. See Centro Licensing for more information.
Centro 7.1.1 also requires ArangoDB to be at 2.8 or higher (but below 3.0).
- Upgrade error in the database concerning Application Settings.
- Manually generate resources with a remote catalogresources folder failed.
- System pipeline failed to delete temporary files after uploading.
|Centro Web / File Server Environment||Minimum||Recommended||Optimum|
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Windows 7 (64-bit)||Windows 7 (64-bit)|
Intel i7 8 Core 4 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Core 8 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||8 GB||16 GB||32 GB|
|Disk Space †||10 GB free||50 GB free||100 GB free|
* It's recommended to have n-1 core processors where n = the number of total concurrent jobs running.
† The amount of available free space is dependent on the amount and size of files and revisions uploaded as resources to the Catalog.
Ubuntu Linux v12.04 / v14.10 / v15.04
Debian Linux v7.0 or v8.0
|Debian Linux v8.0||Debian Linux v8.0|
|Memory||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
10 GB free
20 GB free
50 GB free
WebGL Compatible Browser
|Memory||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
(Note - Already included in Windows Server 2012 )
- Internet Information Services (iis)
- Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ)