Centro 7.2.3 was developed to address usability issues related to the pipeline and catalog.
- Returned status Temporary Redirect
- NX Assembly does not publish and propagate catalog fully
- Expose Ignore Views and PMI option in SpinFire Web Action
- Add "Disable Measurements" to CadToSpinFireWeb Generate Options
- Catalog page shows blank in Internet Explorer 11
- Hide the Catalog ID.
- AddResource action fails with unauthorized
- LDAP user import doesn't link all selected groups
- Admin changes don't trigger session refreshes for affected users
For new installs, see Installation.
For existing installations, install over current instances. All installs should be used as well as running the database script.
Note: The CAD to SpinFire Web action will include the new Disable Measurements and Ignore View and PMI settings but will be disabled in existing pipelines. The pipeline must be edited in order to enable.
|Centro Web / File Server Environment||Minimum||Recommended||Optimum|
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Windows 7 (64-bit)||Windows 7 (64-bit)|
Intel i7 8 Core 4 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Core 8 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||8 GB||16 GB||32 GB|
|Disk Space †||10 GB free||50 GB free||100 GB free|
* It's recommended to have n-1 core processors where n = the number of total concurrent jobs running.
† The amount of available free space is dependent on the amount and size of files and revisions uploaded as resources to the Catalog.
Ubuntu Linux v12.04 / v14.10 / v15.04
Debian Linux v7.0 or v8.0
|Debian Linux v8.0||Debian Linux v8.0|
|Memory||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
10 GB free
20 GB free
50 GB free
WebGL Compatible Browser
|Memory||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
(Note - Already included in Windows Server 2012 )
- Internet Information Services (iis)
- Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ)