CAD Publisher Pipeline Host Upgrade
1. Open a PowerShell or Command Prompt window as an administrator, and enter the following command.
Optionally you can Right-Click the executable and use "Run as administrator"
2. Select the language for the installation and click Next.
3. On the Welcome page, click Next.
4. Read the License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and click Next.
5. Select a folder to install or use the default then click Next.
6. Setup Email server settings or skip for later.
7. Enter the IP address of the ArangoDb server if it is not local to the Pipeline Host Service.
Enter the database user name and password that the application uses to connect to the ActifyDB on the ArangoDB.
8. Click Install.
9. Allow the files to be installed.
10. Click Finish.
11. If you use a Shared/Network Drive for hosting your CAD Files or Converted Files, you will need to re-add the user credentials.
Right click the Pipeline Host Service and select Properties
Select Log On Tab
Re-enter the user credentials who had full read/write access to your CAD data.