Open a PowerShell window as an administrator, and enter the following command.
2. Select the language to view the installation and click
4. Read the License Agreement, select
I accept the terms in the license agreement, and click Next.
5. Select a location and click
6. Enter the IP address of the ArangoDB server.
Enter the database user name and password that the application uses to connect to the database.
7. Click Install.
8. Allow the files to be installed.
9. Click Finish.
10. Now log in to CAD Publisher Webpage
Go to the Pipeline Manager
Check Pipelines are showing and running correctly
If possible, run some files through a Pipeline to confirm they convert successfully.