Centro settings holds the URL and credentials of your Centro account. This allows you to download and open files from Centro directly from the SpinFire Ultimate library.
Establishing a Centro Connection
To establish a connection to your instance of Centro:
- Navigate to the Options > Settings > Centro tab.
- Enter in the Centro URL where your instance is hosted.
- Enter the Centro user name.
- Enter the user's password.
- Click Test Connection To Server to verify the URL and credentials are valid.
- Click Apply Settings.
Note: The Centro user's permissions dictate what projects are visible and changeable.
If an error is returned when testing the connection,
- Verify the URL is correct by trying in a web browser.
- Verify the user name and password is correct. One can login to the Centro instance to verify this.
- Or contact your organization's, Centro administrator.