SpinFire Ultimate Reader can be downloaded at:
The same installation and executable are used without a license to place SpinFire Ultimate in reader mode.
Reader mode allows users to:
- Open and view .ACT3D files,
- Open some .SpinFire Professional, 3D files,
- Utilize SpinFire Library viewing
- Single plane sectioning
- Change render modes
- Limited measurements:
- Point coordinates
- Edge Length
- Point to Point measurement
- Connecting to your organization's Centro instance
Saving, opening native CAD formats, additional measurements, and conversion features are disabled.
To use SpinFire Ultimate in Reader mode,
- Install SpinFire Ultimate.
- Do not specify a SeatID or license file.
- Start SpinFire Ultimate after the installation completes.