Two Surfaces Angle Measurement
SpinFire Ultimate adds a Two Surfaces Angle measurement to the set of 3D angular measurements.
The Two Surfaces Angle measurement calculates the angle between two selected surfaces.
The surfaces can be,
- two planar, non-parallel surfaces
- or one cylindrical and one planar surface.
To Measure the Angle between Two Surfaces
- Open the Angular menu on the 3D Document Toolbar. (How? Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the Angular icon. You should see a drop-down menu listing the available commands.)
- Select Two Surfaces Angle to view the Two Surface Angle Measurement dialog box.
- Select Lock tool to use the command more than once.
- Enter a hyperlink to a file or to a document and user view within the current file.
- Click an surface on the model. The surface is highlighted when the pointer is properly positioned.
- Click another surface on the model.
Note: The two surfaces chosen must be either two planar, non-parallel surfaces or one cylindrical and one planar surface.
- Drag the label into position and click once.
- Click Stop when you're finished taking measurements; at this point, you can still copy the most recent measurement to the Windows clipboard. Select Close (or X) to end the command and close the dialog box.