The PMI context menu
- In the Workspace, click the Annotations browser icon to open the Annotations pane.
- To show/hide all planes, select/clear the Annotation Planes checkbox near the top of the listing. To show/hide an individual annotation plane, expand the Annotation Planes list, then select/clear the associated checkbox.
- In a similar manner, select/clear checkboxes associated with PMI entries.
- In the Annotations pane, click the annotation listing. The selected annotation and associated surface, part, or annotation appear highlighted.
You may also select an annotation by right-clicking it in the 3D scene.
No surface or part is associated with a Text PMI note.
- Right-click an annotation to see the flyout menu. This can be done in either the Annotations pane or the 3D scene.
- Click View by Plane to re-positioned the view to better read other annotations on the plane.