Open a PowerShell window as an administrator, and enter the following command.CODE
Optionally you can Right-Click as "Run as administrator"
2. Select the language for the installation and click
3. On the Welcome page, click
4. Read the License Agreement, select
I accept the terms in the license agreement, and click Next.
5. Select a folder to install or use the default then click
6. Setup Email server settings or skip for later.
7. Enter the
IP address of the ArangoDb server.
Enter the database user name and password that the application uses to connect to the database.
It is recommend using a created database user other than the root user.
9. Allow the files to be installed.
10. Click Finish.