SpinFire 11.9.0 adds a number of great features such as, Drawing Compare, 2D Transformations, Advanced Selection, and scripting. In addition, there were importer updates, a number of enhancements, and bug fixes.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
We recommend upgrading to Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8.
Floating License Server Update
If your organization uses a floating license server, you will have to upgrade to the new Floating License Server 184.108.40.206 build 272614. This will be necessary for SpinFire 11.9.0 in order for the end users to use their floating licenses.
- Drawing Compare
- 2D Transformations
- Advanced Selection
- Display Centro Attributes
- Export to glTF
- 3MF Importer
3D Manufacturing Format (3MF) 1,2,3 Catia v5 R10 to V5-6R2021 (R31) (2D),
Up to V5-6R2021 (R31) (3D)
Inventor Up to 2022 (3D) JT 10.5 Parasolid Up to 33.1 Pro/Engineer & Creo Parametric
2000i to Creo 8.0 (2D),
Pro/Engineer 19.0 to Creo 8.0 (3D)
Rhino 4-7 Siemens PLM Software's NX NX to NX 1988 Series (2D),
V11.0 to NX 1980 Series (3D)
- Reset Assembly Item State to Default
- Wall Thickness Analysis Color ribbon Stored jn User Views
- Gradient Option on the Background Color Option
- Convert up to 10 CAD files simultaneously
- Save File Path field moved to top of export dialog windows
- Invert Visibility
- The order of drawing views in 2D documents is reversed when loading an ACT3D file
- Part transformation is not correct when using Undo after using Reset to Default
- Other part colors of an assembly are temporarily changing when a single part color is reset to default
- Section cut color does not reset back to the default color
- Reset to Default does not work when applied to descendant and there is only one node in each level of the subtree from
- The ancestor with modified transparency
- Reset to Default menu item is missing from the Set context menu
Upgrading from 11.8.x to 11.9.x
To upgrade SpinFire from 11.8.x to 11.9.x
- Launch and run the SpinFire.x64.msi (or the SpinFire.x64.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Select Check for Updates from the Help menu if you have an Internet connection and are upgrading form 11.1 or greater.
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|OS Language Supported|
Intel i3 4 Core 3.8 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i5 4 Cores 3.9 GHz (or equivalent)
Intel i7 8 Cores 4 GHz (or equivalent)
|Memory||8 GB DDR3||16 GB DDR3||32 GB DDR3|
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 2GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 4GB VRAM
DirectX 12 capable graphics card, 6GB VRAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
Actify recommends using Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 for your best SpinFire Ultimate experience.